Sunday, December 27, 2009

So here I am...



It's been centuries since I've had a blog. I guess I had nothing interesting to write about. Now things are ok I guess. I'm still struggling into getting out and noticed by someone but oh well.


I just hope I can keep up with this. And I won't say what this is about. You can see it up there somewhere over the rainbow.

The photos you see from this apple were taken today. I was hungry, there was no internet and I was waiting for the movie Conversation(s) with other women to load. It was a good film. Random events happened but nevertheless, they connected the dots. And yes, they were edited with Photoscape. I have a crappy camera with no screen whatsoever. It's broken.

Actually I will upload pictures that I take any day from the ones that I took in high school. I'm sorta proud of some that I took a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment